Wednesday 10 December 2008

2.3 Production Diary

First i set up a camera outside woolworthes and filmed up towards County Mall using a long-medium shot nad then I went over to the car park to capture some films of the traffic for around 10-15 minutes. I then used a pigeon and and one of my sandwich boxes to use the effect of man taken away nature. I filmed this shot two or three times for around 30 seconds to a minute each time.

Most of my other shots came on day 2 where I was filming two or three shots above a jorgecarriage way near Broadbridge Heath at around 11'0 clock at night. Some of the otehr shots earlier that day consisted of some more shots of people round and about Crawley and outside McDonalds for a shot of the rubbish collecting on the streets. I filmed these shots for around 5 minutes each so I got some more prospective film for editing.

No comments: